A Quick Guide
to help you get the most out of your time as an exhibitor
- Have clear signage with your business name.
- Have a consistent look and feel. An on brand display will have a substantial visual impact.
- Incorporate an activity into your space. This will help to engage the audience.
- Make sure there is always something happening in your space, this will draw people to you.
- Be approachable and interact with your audience.
- Wear name tags or a uniform so that people know who they are talking to.
- Embrace the atmosphere and wear a smile.
- Be innovative in how you showcase your offering.
- Find ways to link your offering on the day back to your primary place of business, to other offerings or to your web and social media pages.
- Collect (with consent) details of those interested in your offering.
- Make the audience feel special by offering them something exclusive on the day.
- Tell people that you will be at the Expo and what they can expect from you on the day.
- Encourage your audience to share the experience they have had with you.
- Have something to give your audience so they walk away with your details in hand.