Exhibitor & Sponsor Terms and Conditions
Please adhere to the following:
1. The Wellnest Macarthur reserves the right to amend the sponsorship and exhibitor packages should a change be required as determined only by the Event Organiser. Every effort will be made to maximise sponsor and exhibitor benefits as well as the Expo attendees experience.
2. Selection of sponsors and exhibitors will be based on their ability to meet Expo requirements. The Wellnest Macarthur reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to deny any offer to exhibit or sponsor.
3. All fees quoted in regards to exhibitor and sponsor opportunities are all inclusive.
4. Sponsorships and exhibitor bookings will only be confirmed on receipt of payment. A tax invoice will be sent out for all cash sponsorship allowing 14 days for payment. All exhibitor bookings must be paid in full through our website at time of booking to secure a place however, deposit options may be made available at the discretion of the Event Organiser.
5. All exhibitors must have received email approval from the Event Organiser prior to finalising their booking. Please note if you make payment online without approval / or do so under the wrong category / fee type this does not guarantee you a place in the Expo and you will be liable to pay the difference to be placed into the right category / fee type. Please refer to the Rates Explained section at time of purchase for clarity in regards to what option you should be selecting. Your selection will be cross checked with our internal database to ensure no misuse of the online checkout process.
6. In the case of an exhibitor or sponsor cancelling their participation, no refund will be provided.
7. After sponsorship has been accepted, a reduction in sponsorship is considered a cancellation and will be governed by the above cancellation policy. All cancellations must be made in writing directly to the Event Organiser, please send to email@example.com
8. No sponsor or exhibitor will be able to set up their exhibition stand until full payment and public liability certificate of currency are received by The Wellnest Macarthur.
9. No sponsor or exhibitor shall assign, sublet or apportion the whole or any part of their booking without The Wellnest Macarthur's prior approval.
10. All sponsors wanting logo recognition must supply their logo as a vector EPS or high res JPEG. This must be provided to The Wellnest Macarthur upon agreeing to participate. If this information is not provided we can not guarantee inclusion in any marketing collateral associated with the Expo.
11. Should promotional products, provided by sponsors/partners only, be required for the Expo, such items must be received no later than 14 days prior to Expo.