Exhibitor & Sponsor Terms and Conditions
Please adhere to the following:
1. MH Marketing Management on behalf of The Wellnest Macarthur reserves the right to amend the sponsorship and exhibitor packages should a change be required as determined only by the Event Organiser. Every effort will be made to maximise sponsor and exhibitor benefits as well as the Expo attendees experience.
2. Selection of sponsors and exhibitors will be based on their ability to meet Expo requirements. MH Marketing Management reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to deny any offer to exhibit or sponsor.
3. All fees quoted in regards to exhibitor and sponsor opportunities are GST inclusive.
4. Sponsorships and exhibitor bookings will only be confirmed on receipt of payment. A tax invoice issued by MH Marketing Management on behalf of The Wellnest Macarthur will be sent out for all cash sponsorship allowing 14 days for payment. All exhibitor bookings must be paid in full through our website at time of booking to secure a place. All exhibitors must have received email approval from the Event Organiser prior to finalising their booking. Please note if you make payment online without approval this does not guarantee you a place in the Expo. In the case of an exhibitor or sponsor cancelling their participation, no refund will be provided.
5. After sponsorship has been accepted, a reduction in sponsorship is considered a cancellation and will be governed by the above cancellation policy. All cancellations must be made in writing directly to the Event Organiser, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. No sponsor or exhibitor will be able to set up their exhibition stand until full payment and public liability certificate of currency are received by MH Marketing Management.
7. No sponsor or exhibitor shall assign, sublet or apportion the whole or any part of their booking without MH Marketing Management's prior approval.
8. All sponsors wanting logo recognition must supply their logo as a vector EPS or high res JPEG. This must be provided to MH Marketing Management upon agreeing to participate. If this information is not provided we can not guarantee inclusion in any marketing collateral associated with the Expo.
9. Should promotional products, provided by sponsors/partners only, be required for the Expo, such items must be received no later than 14 days prior to Expo.